So here I am in work again, and anyone that knows me, knows I work quite a bit. Not that I do anything overly hard or exciting. I’ve a ton of stuff to do, I could be designing, learning how to code new things, working on projects, browse the vastness of the internet, read forums and so on. Yet I find myself utterly bored staring at the screen waiting for the day to be over. I suppose I have it in my head, that work is for doing my job type work, despite having the time to do plenty of other stuff. Hell, I had to push myself to even write this. I don’t think the warmth is helping, it’s warm enough today but the added 22 computers, a vending machine, networking gear, a printer etc… doesn’t help. I work better in the cold. Must be a troll thing.
So where was I? Oh yeah, upcoming projects/stuff I’ll be working on when I get time off work:
- Operation Sleep – No real info for this yet, maybe soon.
- Certification – Sanity or Computing? I’ll let you decide.
- Smoothwall Server
- Cisco Certification – Ongoing for a while now :S
- Deployable multi-solution mini-servers.
- Automated / managed wifi network – trying to design and build a solution for easy user addition/billing.
- Advance knowledge of: C++, Java, Visual Basic
Also hai to Daniel who had his earthquake cherry popped in Japan. If for some bizzaro reason his girlfriend is reading this, I said EARTHQUAKE cherry.